Sunday, December 7, 2014

My Camera Dump Winter

For some stupid reason, I get into this loop...if that I don't journal I can't garden....this winter I want not to do what I did last winter....not garden, because I don't journal..the journal is important but so is my gardening...I didn't like the distractions of this past year, but I love beginning again....when you give up, you lose...so please forgive me..I want to be as productive or at least more productive....I may continue to camera dump until....well, I don't know....am I proud about that, no...but I believe, do something........and the blog is vitally important as reference....but I wish for a new inspiration in my motivation...so for a while forgive me, if I camera dump for a while...




























3 comments:

Jean Campbell said...

Progress on your greenhouse is coming right along. He does good work.

My inspiration when I hit a snag is to make lists and draw rough sketches of what I want done.

Hoover Boo said...

Keep on dumping.

That greenhouse is going to be awesome!

Cerberus German shepherds said...

I understand...I try to be patient....a funk I may be in but I will continue to garden...I wish I could remotivated but spring fever may take me