Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A CPA's April 15th Bloom Day

Well, it 15th of the Month, so it's bloom day.  If you are not familiar with Bloom Day it's were garden bloggers from around the world post where it is blooming in there garden.  Then they link it May Dreams Gardens.  A wonderful site that encourage you to visit.

I will keep the captions short.  I'm a CPA and it's tax day.  So incredibly weak and weary.  Moreover, it has had record downpours in the area with no end in sight.  Perhaps next month I will elaborate but in any event, happy bloom day!












The view from where I usually sit.  The property is 15 acres.  About six have garden areas



Lily garden is starting to bloom






Savannah Bird Girl


Magnolias are starting to bloom


 Can't wait to finally enjoy the gardens...seems like an eternity but it is only one day

7 comments:

Lea said...

Beautiful!
We have had a lot of rain here in north Mississippi, too - almost 3 1/2 inches in the past 7 days.
Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!
Lea

_emily_rose said...

I'm so impressed that you posted on tax day! I love that your roses are blooming, that means it shouldn't be too much longer for me in Chattanooga TN. :)

Happy Gardening!!

Jean Campbell said...

The last tax forms went out at midnight. I hope this morning finds you out in the garden, free to clip and dig.

Jean Campbell said...

This time last year you were making rose arrangements. Are you okay? It's awfully quiet down there.

Cerberus German shepherds said...

It is, sorry....it was a tough season will be planting the peacock tail this week...than

Jean Campbell said...

Don't you forget that it's Bloom Day. Again.

Cerberus German shepherds said...

I haven't. I have found that the computer distracts me...so I vow it off until sundown....but I don't think I have forgot it before but I wouldn't put it past me...