Thursday, February 13, 2014

Journal Notes...Peacock Construction

For Valentine's Day and Christmas I asked for a peacock topiary frame.  My husband has been working on it.  This morning when I went to take these pictures, I heard yelping.  He, evidently, smashed his fingers somehow...I felt really bad.  He went inside to take a break.  Below is the progress of the frame.  Your guess is as good as mine...but it does seem to be taking shape and what a wonderful husband I have.

I suspect this is where he is gridding the dimension of the frame.


It is in progress but I think it will be all I imagined.
Small scale model

Frame I found online

Hoping for a similar result.


3 comments:

HolleyGarden said...

You do have a wonderful husband! What a great Valentine's Day present. I can't wait to see how the frame and the plantings all come together.

Cerberus German shepherds said...

He is. Have been sick this week...but it was wonderful to see.

Ricky said...

Hi
Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article