Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Complimentary colors for roses

Well, I wanted to see what the best way to group the roses...bear in mind I have other plants that will come into play like banana and cassia trees.
I started with a color wheel.  I don't necessarily agree with it but I put the plants together.  I believe a certain amount green (everygreen, not cash but I asm certain of that too.  Down below are just some examples
I was reading Roses and Other Gardening Joys and came across this excellent link...The secret to a beautiful garden takes a minute to read


web image
Web Image
Web Image
Web Image
Web Image
Web Image
Web Image
Web Image
Web Image




Well, here are some of the roses I am putting in.  I went to the landscape designer program and put them in random order and this is what I got...when I first put them in the program I didn't care what rose went where, now I can determine that group like with like

This was the first one...I put roses where ever but the colors I planned on putting in...
This is where I added roses, where ever...it looked way too chaotic
I think I am finally getting there....I think it will be pretty.  So I am grouping roses by color...

No comments: