Tuesday, December 25, 2012

October 2012...the prettiest month I have had

My husband built me a 12X24 greenhouse.  He ran electricity to it.  At the time of this I was considering buy 15 more rose plants with a gift cards I won from work.  But to do this, I would not be able to walk in it....decisions, decisions.....


Dual colored bougainvilleas...this actually two different plants.


Mexican heather


Christams tree seedlings that unfortunately only one made it.  The fushia died.


Bat flowers that I bought but got too moist and have not come up


A Hibiscus limb that broke off that I just stuck in dirt....it's still alive!


Variegated bougainvillea that I can not seem to make bloom again.










Inside of my greenhouse after being built


Banana trees, Pussy willow, Mr. Lincoln, touch of class rose


Bonnie tomato plants that were given to me 
Hydra that I propagated through layering


Mr. Lincoln...I believe






Memphis Music


Touch of class




Altissimo, rainbow, and other assorted Knockouts






Banana Trees


Europena


Pussy Willow


Europena




Confederate Rose


Memphis Music


Clemantis and Monkey Grass


Clementis and Aztec Grass


Plumeria


Lantana






Gold Medal Rose




Iceberg roses




I have planted hundreds of bulbs at this time...tulip, daffodils, crocus, grape hyacinth, dutch iris...is what is coming to mind


Mexican petunia, Cashmere bouquet, and behind it is wild golden rod




Wildflower bed that became a disaster


Mums in bloom




Great solar lantern that was on sale


Paradise rose






Knockout rose and marigolds


White Dahlia


Knockout rose




Staghorn fern 


Watering this bougainvillea has made all the difference




American blaze, Don Juan, Impatient, and climbing golden shower rose


Don Juan


Impatient


Wildflower line, too much to mention


Zinnia






Morning Glory


Mexican sunflower




Sulphur comsos and zinnia


The sulphur cosmos is beginning to explode, zinnia and cosmos are at the bottom








Hibiscus




The hibiscus is taller than I am (5'3") if that gives you some idea of dimension






Cassia








Cold frame  "frame" over strawberries











No comments: