Thursday, May 23, 2013

Rose of the Week...Impatient


If you want a vibrant coral rose, I suggest the impatient rose.  It doesn't start fading until it's almost completely spent.  I remember it being "thirsty" when freshly planted.  I don't have a lot of issues with pests but in the summer if it doesn't get enough water it will lose it's leaves.  I am making it sound like a care intensive rose, but it really isn't.  It isn't one of my favorite roses but many people remark on it's beauty.
If you want more information on this rose, click HERE

2 comments:

HolleyGarden said...

I have this rose (three of them, actually), and I love it! It's color is quite captivating, and always makes me smile. But it's a very hard color to photogaph. Yours looks very happy.

Cerberus German shepherds said...

It really is hard to capture it's neon look...