Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Rose of the Week...Sundowner Rose

The rose this week is the Sundowner Rose.   I am not sure if this is "sleep, creep, leap" rose because it has not bloomed as repeatedly as my other roses.

I bought it sometime last spring.  This picture was taken May 2012.  It was not in a good spot and I moved it in the fall.  It is very upright and gets blackspot fairly easily.


It does make a beautiful orange and peach bloom.  I, probably, need to prune it harder.  If you want to know more information about this roses click HERE

4 comments:

Lea said...

Beautiful rose!
All the colors of a sunset!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

Jean Campbell said...

Here's a site that you might find interesting for both her roses and her designs.

http://www.deborahsilver.com/blog/

Cerberus German shepherds said...

She does beautiful work. How I envy them. Today, my screening was clearly that of an amateur...(who must be blind) Ah well, one day I'll figure it out.

Cerberus German shepherds said...

Oh and love Tara Dillard