Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Outdoor Curtains...To Billow or not to billow..that is the question

Forgive my short posts...I'm a CPA and it's tax week.  My name is Mud!

Got new curtains and they look so lovely when they billow out..but I have discovered that they can land on the roof......this is not permanently placed but in an effort to complete the "outdoor room" I wanted to get an idea of what to do.   I do love them..

'
Probably not going to put them on a rod....I'll probably "hook" them in place.  Perhaps, drape them back is the best solution.
Celery green per my mother's suggestion

The billowing in the wind is beautiful but I can see it might be a problem.  Again, these aren't permanently in place.  I just wanted to see what it would look like.

Going to rain soon and it's getting very hot.  Cemented rock plinth for the sundial so will need to get those bags out of there before the rain.

No comments: